In fact, the apps to unlock your cell phone screen without a password are effective in various situations.
An example is when you buy a second-hand phone and find that you can't access it.
Another scenario would be when you forget your screen lock password. Very strange, but it happens, so it's always good to be aware of things.
Therefore, to help you understand more about the apps to unlock your cell phone screen without a password, I prepared today's article on the subject. Interested in finding out more? So follow me now!
Applications to unlock your cell phone screen without a password
No matter if you forgot your PIN or have a problem with your lock screen, Tenorshare 4uKey is good enough to bypass all that and give you access immediately.
An interesting feature that caught my attention is the way it eliminates password locking.
Follow the steps below to successfully unlock your Android device with 4uKey:
- Step 1: Search for the downloaded software on your computer and run it.
- Step 2: Of the two options, you must select one according to your situation and needs.
- In fact, let's go to step 3: Now, you must connect your Android phone to your computer. If your device is not recognized, you can test different USB ports, restart, or disconnect and connect again.
- Step 4: Click “Start” and then “Yes” to begin removing the screen lock. Watch; This will erase all your data, so make sure that if you go ahead, you won't need any of the data currently on your phone.
- Step 5: Now the tool basically asks you to put your Android phone into recovery mode. You can do this by following the steps mentioned on the screen.
- Finally, let's go to step 6: These are the last steps you should follow. Go ahead and do them to finally remove the screen lock from your device.
Unlock any screen lock on any Android phone with Dr.Fone.
Traditionally, with any lock removal tool, you may experience data loss after unlocking your phone.
However, this particular tool can help you unlock select Samsung and LG phones without sacrificing your important data. This sets Dr.Fone apart from many other tools available.
In fact, getting started is very easy. All you have to do is connect your Android phone to your computer, select your phone model and remove the lock. That is all!
Highly touted, iMyFone LockWiper supports over 6,000 Android devices, including those running on 10.0 versions. You can remove PIN, password, fingerprint, face ID and Google account verification lock.
In short, like Dr.Fone, this tool also allows you to remove lock from Samsung phone without data loss. It's super easy to use, clean 100% and comes with free technical support to answer any questions.
Did you like to know more about the apps to unlock your cell phone screen without a password? So be sure to follow the others blog articles, I have lots of other news for you!